KEDkrafty Finished Objects

A sister blog for the original KEDkrafty. All the specs for my Finished Objects from January 2006 without all the other chit-chat. Look out for highlights from my knitting archives too.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Shetland Triangle


Name: Shetland Triangle Shawl
Designer: Evelyn A. Clark, Fibertrends
Pattern: Shetland Triangle, Wrap Style
Yarn: 3 skeins Venezia COLOR Shade 0150, mohair blend
Manufacturer:Lang yarns
Purchased:Citywolle, Vienna
Needles: Can't remember
Techniques: No new techniques.
Stash or Fresh: Fairly fresh
For: Self
Started: June 2006
Completed: July 2006
Observations:Although I think it's really pretty, I have never had as much wear from this shawl as I would have liked. I think this is because it was never quite as big as I wanted it to be, and the percentage synthetic content of the yarn meant I could never block it out beyond certain dimensions. It's more of a shoulder shawl really. I am a member of the Wrap Style Knitalong Blog




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters