KEDkrafty Finished Objects

A sister blog for the original KEDkrafty. All the specs for my Finished Objects from January 2006 without all the other chit-chat. Look out for highlights from my knitting archives too.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Leaf Lace Shawl



Name: Leaf Lace Shawl
Designer: The genius who is Evelyn A. Clark at Fibertrends
Pattern:Leaf Lace Shawl
Yarn: 4 x Kid Classic shade Royal #835
Manufacturer:Rowan
Purchased: English Yarns
Needles: Metal 5.5mm circular
Techniques: Never done neck down shawl before. New method of beading the edges.
Stash or Fresh:Stash
For: Self
Started: May 2006
Completed: May 2006
Observations: I loved this pattern from start to finish and learned so much while knitting it. I would definitely use Kid Classic for a substantial shawl again, although now I am trying to branch out into proper laceweight.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters