KEDkrafty Finished Objects

A sister blog for the original KEDkrafty. All the specs for my Finished Objects from January 2006 without all the other chit-chat. Look out for highlights from my knitting archives too.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Garter Rib Sweater

Name:Garter Rib Sweater
Designer: Martin Storey
Pattern:Classic Knits for Real Women
Yarn: 16 balls All Seasons Cotton discontinued shade Copper.
Manufacturer:Rowan
Purchased:Get Knitted , reduced price.
Needles: 40cm metal 4.5mm
Techniques: Nothing out of the ordinary, but did both sleeves simultaneously which was less of a psychological barrier for the massive raglan sleeves.
Stash or Fresh: Fresh
For: Self
Started: January 2006
Completed: April 2006
Observations: The first time in many moons I have knitted a pattern in the specified yarn, and I enjoyed having my size included in the pattern book.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters