KEDkrafty Finished Objects

A sister blog for the original KEDkrafty. All the specs for my Finished Objects from January 2006 without all the other chit-chat. Look out for highlights from my knitting archives too.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Braided Mischief



Name:Braided Mischief
Designer: Teva Durham
Pattern: Braided Mischief Scarf Style
Yarn: Maya
Manufacturer: Debbie Bliss
Purchased: Get Knitted
Needles: 5mm bamboo plus metal cranked cable
Techniques: Cables which add texture and density but don't cross over one another.
Stash or Fresh: Fresh
For: D.H.
Started: February 2006
Completed: May 2006
Observations: In the original pattern you are advised to use two strands of yarn (Rowan Felted Tweed if memory serves) but I decided just to use one strand of this thicker yarn. I love the fact that this doesn't shed too much cf. comments on Biggy Print. I am a member of the Scarf Style Knitalong Blog

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters