KEDkrafty Finished Objects

A sister blog for the original KEDkrafty. All the specs for my Finished Objects from January 2006 without all the other chit-chat. Look out for highlights from my knitting archives too.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Archive Five-Patchwork Apron

I've designated every fifth post for a creation from the archives. (Which counts as any time before January 2006, but preferably before August 2005 when I started blogging. )

This is my patchwork apron. I made it from some Kaffe Fassett fabric (the stripy bit) I got as part of the Tumbling Blocks Rowan membership gift a few years ago, some cotton from John Lewis and some strong ribbon because I couldn't see how I would make the strap otherwise at that time. I hand-stitched it and wasn't following a pattern. It's not quilted but it is filled with squidgy stuff. I still like it and get use of it particularly when I take the time to cook or bake properly.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters