KEDkrafty Finished Objects

A sister blog for the original KEDkrafty. All the specs for my Finished Objects from January 2006 without all the other chit-chat. Look out for highlights from my knitting archives too.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Denim hoodie


Name: Denim Jacket
Designer: Unspecified
Pattern: Women's Weekly Knitting and Stitching Spring 2006
Yarn: Sirdar Indigo: shades Dark Denim, Mid Denim, Light Denim, Ivory.
Manufacturer: Sirdar
Purchased: Black Sheep Yarns, Creative Stitches & Hobbycrafts, SECC.
Needles: 4mm bamboo
Techniques: Nifty way of encasing ends on zipper placket.
Stash or Fresh: Fairly fresh
For: Great niece
Started: December 2005
Completed: April 2006
Observations: I added some extras rows to the torso length without taking into account how the stipe match between the sleeves and body / body and hood would work, so I ended up doing them self-coloured to avoid a mismatch or tons of mathematics. (Not my strong point.) I actually think it turned out really effective.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters