KEDkrafty Finished Objects

A sister blog for the original KEDkrafty. All the specs for my Finished Objects from January 2006 without all the other chit-chat. Look out for highlights from my knitting archives too.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Misty Garden

Name:Misty Garden Scarf
Designer: Jo Sharp
Pattern: Misty Garden Scarf Style
Yarn: 3 skeins Silk Boucle, Foxglove shade
Manufacturer: Fyberspates
Purchased:Get Knitted , reduced price.
Needles: Can't remember. Metal so they didn't catch in boucle loops.
Techniques: Good old Feather and Fan.
Stash or Fresh: Fresh
For: Mother in law's birthday
Started: December 2005
Completed: January 2006
Observations: One of those times when yarn and pattern were in perfect harmony. Would have happily kept it for myself. Ended up buying four skeins of yarn, but traded excess one with Midsummer Night's Knitter . I am a member of the Scarf Style Knitalong Blog

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 25 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooh, this is lovely! I don't think I've seen you wear this, looks very soft and fluffy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters