KEDkrafty Finished Objects

A sister blog for the original KEDkrafty. All the specs for my Finished Objects from January 2006 without all the other chit-chat. Look out for highlights from my knitting archives too.

Monday, March 05, 2007

Child Welfare Mitts


Name: Child Welfare Mitts
Designer: Katharine @ K1 Yarns
Pattern: Was available online at K1 Yarns at the time
Yarn: Kid Classic
Manufacturer: Rowan
Purchased: English Yarns
Needles: 5mm dpns
Techniques: Had never tried fingerless mittens before. Like a mini sock really.
Stash or Fresh: Stash
For: Charity, can't remember if the proceeds of the sale of these went to the RSSPCC or to Childline
Started: September 2006
Completed: October 2006
Observations: I enjoyed making these and went on to make myself another pair. It turns out that Mhairi, a friend from my knitting group ended up buying these mittens.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Free Counters